3.2.14

soft clutch x oversized coat

Absolutely loving this fabulous two-toned, soft leather clutch from NEXT. Pairing it with a YSL "Arty" ring and matching blue nails for a casual night out in London.

photos by Thuy Pham

Wearing: Coat, See by Chloé. Top, Bobi. Skinny jeans, ASOS. Cut-out boots, Office. Clutch, NEXT.

Another fabulous find from NEXT. Soft, slouchy leather and a gorgeous combination of grey and cobalt blue make this clutch über-chic and very Céline.

It's the perfect accessory with my super skinny jeans in grey leopard print, black cut-out boots and this oversized coat in a deep burgundy which I've buttoned mid-thigh for the ultimate cocoon shape.

I'm thinking it will look fabulous in the summer, too, with a pair of lightweight, silk pants in a blue print worn with an oversized see-through shirt in white or matching blue and yellow sandals for a fun twist. (Yes, I know summer is still so far away and the A/W '14 collections are soon to be showcased but I've been browsing the racks and window displays of all my favourite S/S '14 collections so I can't help it!)

Back to work now as I've got a ton of projects for Uni. Don't forget to Tweet me @pinkmanolosblog and follow my Instagram account @pinkmanolos !

C x

7 comments:

  1. such an amazing clutch. Totally obsessed. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest make-up tutorial. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have serious clutch envy Claudia! Never would have guessed it was from Next, great find!
    Hugs xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look,verry nice coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!