6.2.14

NEXT: Hi Summer Press Day

Attended the NEXT 'Hi Summer' Press Day on Tuesday for a delightful afternoon at the St Martin's Hotel in London


the lovely Vicki & Ellie from NEXT looking as stylish as ever
NEXT Interns Jess, Stephanie & Millie
thanks for the photo, Ellie! x

I had such a lovely time at NEXT's 'Hi Summer' Press Day on Tuesday. It was bright and sunny outside and I was already in a holiday summer mood (still kinda freezing, though!) Upon entering the fabulous St Martin's Lane Hotel, I immediately started snapping pictures of the grand entrance and decor before making my way to the event. With a refreshing juice in hand, delicious canap├ęs were circling us bloggers as we browsed the racks of NEXT's Spring/Summer 2014 collection and Instagrammed our favourite items.

I spent a lot of time looking through the gorgeous, feminine tops and dresses (the pastels!) with fun prints (the mini-umbrellas!) subtle embellishments and silky fabrics, perfect for summertime. Loved the florals and that Dolce and Gabbana-esque, one-piece swimsuit (St Tropez, here I come!) And I am still dreaming of all those shoes - the sequin-covered sandals, the Miu Miu crystal-block look-alike heels and those stunning snakeskin strappy sandals. They will be mine.

Also, NEXT Home is a dreamy place - that cute owl and 'Home Sweet Home' birdhouse were my favourites, they add the sweetest touches to any home!

I wore: Trousers, Acne. Top, Zara. Boots, Office. Necklace, NEXT. Handbag, Mulberry.

I always enjoy NEXT events so much - it's a pleasure to have a fashion-y day out, meeting other bloggers and chatting with the lovely Vicki and Ellie and everyone from NEXT. Can't wait till the next NEXT event!

C x

5 comments:

  1. Next just keeps getting better and better! Love the sandals with the jewelled heel. Also, your trousers are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. Keep up the good work
    Myrto
    http://itstartedwithafashionblog.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos!

    http://fashionyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was lovely to meet you at the event! I'm now following you on bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!