31.1.14

next statement necklace

Loving my new statement necklace from NEXT. Wearing it strapped around my coat as a stunning all-round brooch. I'm always too lazy to wear my coats properly; I prefer them slung as it's easier to move and the coat looks more Céline-like oversized (you know how I love Céline!). I like to add a nice pin or brooch to pin the two collars together (pretty and keeps you warm too!) but I had the idea to wear this necklace in the same way - it looks glam and adds a nice touch to the outfit with little effort.

photos by Thuy Pham

Going total black today, with a leatherette top and my fave slouchy leather pants from Acne. My adored Prada heels and nano Céline are essential. Keeping warm with my dusty pink coat from Topshop and accessorising with a fabulous jewelled gold necklace from NEXT (get it here) - in love with it and thinking it looks great worn like this, like a massive brooch pinning the collars together. It adds the perfect amount of fabulous to any outfit and is easy for every day. As always, got my "oui" Dior ring on and also wearing a gold, jewelled armour ring to match my new necklace!

The new accessories range of NEXT is superb - lots of stylish jewellery to spice up any look and fabulous handbags for every day and any occasion. It's one of my favourite brands on the high street that offers boutique-style clothes and accessories, in terms of quality and design.

Been wearing this necklace almost every day - looks just as good dressed up or dressed down. Thinking I will try to pair it with a sporty outfit; maybe leather skinnies and my Isabel Marant wedges. Or with a girly lace dress and an oversized coat for a night out. Love.

Shop Next here.

C x


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and sophisticated look! Matches wonderfully with the pink coat

    www.fashionablepeople.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your accessories
    http://highandchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic and gorgeous look! Love the pink coat and statement necklace! And those heels are showstoppers:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! ❤❤❤

    Want to follow each other? :) Let me know

    Google+ | Bloglovin'
    http://loisbaguio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The necklace looks AMAZING over the coat, Claudia... what a great idea!!

    Catherine x
    Not Dressed As Lamb

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
    uniquedesignsjewelry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!